Saturday, April 16, 2011

Rainy Day Blues!

It has been raining most of the day. I did get out between rain showers and took some shots of raindrops. We really need this rain...it will bring out the green and help things grow. I am looking forward to getting out and shooting more. Raindrops give me a challenge...most times you have to work quick and try not to bump the plant. Mostly it just takes a little skill to move in close. A few times today I was just about to take the shot and the drop fell off...so I just moved on and looked for another drop.

Over the winter I learned some tricks on how to get good reflections inn the drops. So when the flowers start to bloom going to give it a try. When this happens I will share it with you. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I know I am even if it is wet.

No comments: